Getting anxious and panic attacks

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
Doris245

Getting anxious and panic attacks

Post by Doris245 »

I have always had problems with bowel movements. I recently noticed that if I’ve been constipated for a few days, I start to get anxious and panic attacks. It’s just like general anxiety disorder. This happens every time I’m not going to the bathroom properly. I don’t know what’s causing the problem. My husband wants me to try homeopathy treatment( http://www.coloncleansetoronto.ca/services/homeopathy/ )from any clinic nearby in our locality Toronto. Does anyone know what might be causing it? Is there any best product to try for problems with bowel movements? I really getting mentally depressed and don’t know what to do.
Jitterz
Issues: Anxiety, panic disorder, ADD, body image, and depression
preferred pronoun: She

Re: Getting anxious and panic attacks

Post by Jitterz »

When I am in panic mode my body shuts down so it makes me unable to go....then I get a stomach ache and it hurts and I'm bloated and jeans don't fit and I have to go to work which sends me into a deeper panic. I try to eat well and I take these magnesium supplements that help. But I'd ask your dr definitely first!!!! Are you on medication it could be a side effect???
"I am trying-I am trying to explore my unconscious wishes and fears, trying to lift the barrier of repression, of self-deception, that controls my everyday self." ~Sylvia Plath

Return to “Anxiety”