freaking over anxiety and depression

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
yes74

Re: freaking over anxiety and depression

Post by yes74 »

I started the new job and I've been there for a week and a half training. It's better then being at home. Coming up on Tuesday I should be finishing up my court case that started this thread. I'm glad I did start it. I don't usually write about myself and it helps. It's interesting to see the progress from where it started. Unemployed and in trouble with the law. The job is still new and it may not work out . I'm going to try and stay positive. There are some stressful things like people finding out I was on xanax who didnt know, my new boss can be very difficult. It still seems like I'm losing or have lost friends. But things are beginning to look better. Hopefully after this court thing is over the problems will be less headaches body aches heavy breathing. And hopefully this job works out.
yes74

Post by yes74 »

I'm still feeling these waves of depression and shame .
People finding out about the DUI people thinking less of me. I'm glad to be working but it hurts sitting in that desk alone trying to sell over the phone w some harassing boss up your ass screwing you up. Then I get in a car accident. That costs over a thousand to repair. I do hate my life. I hate that I can't enjoy the nice spring weather. I'm to nervous to do any thing on the weekends. Even though my job is the first ever to give me every weekend off. One night I went out drinking with my friend to celebrate who drunkenly defended these kids who were starting trouble w asking them if I was talking nonsense and then when we were out front people were hanging out and Roca my friend said he wanted to and I said not literally go. When I called him in 10 seconds he was on the highway he even hung up and texted back a weak lie about how he was throwing up I had to walk 15 minutes against traffic on a cooled windy night because of him. He's just that persothat always wanted to be your friend but that you never really wanted to be his friend and when you felt sorry four min decided you would at least pretend to be his friend you would totally get f***** over and find out that he really was a little weirdo I don't know if anyone can relate to that
yes74

Post by yes74 »

I lost the new job
i had I think because of add and anxiety. this is a really huge setback. I guess I have to find my way through it. This really sucks.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Please take care, yes74. You deserve better than this, you are a good person, please find the strength to continue on. All the best to you.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
yes74

Post by yes74 »

Thanks manuel mo for your message I'm hanging in there. I need to make a change of some sort. I guess I have to figure this thing out,
yes74

Post by yes74 »

Well if any one who's read the first post on this thread I basically was in a crisis over a DUI which was based on prescription xanax. I just spoke to the prosecution today and found out there was a drug test and the xanax had left my system. The only reason that I was pulled over was because I was really tired from lack if sleep and had been taking ambien and xanax and was just over tired. The ambien was taken the night before but Ive been reading articles about how it can effect your driving. So I need to stop taking ambien. So I still have a lot on my plate I need a job and my transmission about to go. I don't have the cash to pay it. My family is helping so I'll have to ask my family members to get together and help me out because I need to work. I'm still in crisis but J have to make the most out of it. When if rains it plots and its been looting for about a year now. If anybody has any feedback on this is appreciate it.
manuel_moe_g

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Will it be a lesser charge now, because you had no drug in your system? Please take care, you have been through a lot, from here it seems like there is starting to be light at the end of the tunnel, with the legal issues at least.
~~~~~~
yes74

Post by yes74 »

I'm pretty sure the charges will be dropped. If not it should be done sort of misdemeanor charge which is great news so there is some light at the end of the tunnel now. Its so funny now to read about the panic attack that started this thread. Maybe my other problems aren't as big ass they seem.
manuel_moe_g

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Three cheers for yes74! Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah :banana-rock: :banana-rock: :banana-rock:
~~~~~~
yes74

Post by yes74 »

Thanks Manny for your feedback. I have some other issues to work out now. I guess we all do. I need a job I have add some depression and anxiety issues but I can't tell you what a weight of NY shoulders this legal stuff is. I'll keep you guys updated if your not sick of hearing about my stuff is. I have a lot of issues but I feel like I'm moving forward now. Thanks for all your feedback everyone on this thread.

Return to “Anxiety”