sometimes I like to save..

This topic can also be found under Addictive Behaviors
fifthsonata

Re: sometimes I like to save..

Post by fifthsonata »

Wow, you can tell I spent the first ten years of my adult life in higher education, lol .... sometimes you miss out on the "normal world" stuff, like the realization the world wants your money.

Before I go to work I like to cuddle my MM and cry a little.
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Cheldoll »

Hahahaha, I love you so much. You don't even know.

As a side note, if you want flavor without calories, licking the inside of cardboard boxes is fucking amazing. I haven't tried it with drink containers but I'm sure it's just as great.
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
fifthsonata

Post by fifthsonata »

LMAO. I suspect you're the blunt, honest type then if you like my posts - I've got my own little "website" for people with EDs if you want to come say hello. No, it's not the stupid "pro-ana" bullshit. Just a place to talk. If you want to pop in, send me a message and I'll send you a link.

Continuing...

....Are you seriously licking cardboard boxes?! Like, boxes that had food in them or boxes in general?

Perhaps you should invest in some better vitamins? Up your fiber intake? My ED has made me crave some weird things but I haven't thought about licking boxes. I do lick popcorn bags after I drown it with popcorn seasoning. Perhaps it's along the same vein as what you're doing?

I'll stick with my flavors from food, but thanks for the....thought? lol
fifthsonata

Post by fifthsonata »

What's odd is the "rational" side of my head is thinking that's absolutely nuts, but the crazy side of my head is thinking that's a good idea.

I freeze sugar free hershey's syrup because the low-cal fudge pops are too high calorie for me, so why not lick a box?!
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Cheldoll »

LOL yes boxes that have had food in them. I don't think it's so much of a craving as it is wanting the taste without actually buying or eating more of the product. I cut open chip or cracker bags and do it with those too. I'm one of those people who get really excited when someone finishes the pint of ice cream because I want to lick the box.
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
fifthsonata

Post by fifthsonata »

Ah, I understand.

Well, we all have our "things" we do....I'm obsessed with finding low-calorie recipes where I can drown them in spices so thick it leaves reside on the plate and lick it when I'm done. I do other things, but I'd rather not outline them here because some of those things are what got me sent to fucking nuthouse.

Return to “Eating Disorders”