Looooooves!

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
Ziggy

Looooooves!

Post by Ziggy »

-I love wearing a long light skirt or dress in the summer and feeling the warm breeze on my legs
-It's probably not healthy but I completely love the feeling of eating nothing besides coffee until like 2 pm and the caffeine and low blood sugar makes me feel almost manic, like I'm walking on air
-I love pasta salad
-I love playing in an orchestra, especially super intense moments when everyone is playing super loud and the drums are going nuts
-I love when little kids remember my name
-I also love when I smile or wave at a little kid on the bus and they smile or wave back, especially if their parents don't notice
-I love love love the smell of woodsmoke. I grew up on a small island and every fall everyone would start burning wood to keep warm, so the whole island would smell like woodsmoke.
-I love making up a recipe and having it turn out well
-I love making someone laugh really hard
-I love finding someone who appreciates my morbid, dark sense of humour
-I love being able to support someone, or just having someone trust me enough to open up
-I love the anticipation of knowing that the person I will fall completely in love with is walking around somewhere right now, making memories that I'll get to hear about one day

Return to “Love Off”