Lovelution

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
Soundwave_Surfer

Lovelution

Post by Soundwave_Surfer »

(1) I love being a dad.
(2) I love when my son says "you're awesome" to me.
(3) I love runs in the foothills while I listen to this podcast, then stopping at the top to rest while
overlooking the city.
(4) I love when I know I'm dreaming.
(5) I love picking up my phone after being away from it all day & seeing a list on unanswered texts.
(6) I love being thanked.
(7) I love music and all forms of creative expression & performing arts.
(8) I love being able to help someone through whatever it is they're going through simply by listening.
(9) I love living an honest life and being able to read like an open book.
(10) I love when the left turn light stays green longer than usual & I make it through.
(11) I love road trips.
(12) I love to teach.
(13) I love those activities that give a sense of purpose and calling... soul endevours.
(14) I love how my love list is more fluid than my fears list.
"The mistakes are what give things flavor sometimes... There's a place for mistakes and awkwardness and clunkiness in humanity... that feel that a human being, an imperfect person is behind something."
-Paul Gilmartin
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Re: Lovelution

Post by Cheldoll »

Numbers 5 and 10 are my favorite! Great lists, both fear and love ones.
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
MarkoMak

Re: Lovelution

Post by MarkoMak »

I love when my husband challenges me with a guessing game. He'll ask me something like name the presidents in descending order or try to think of as many boys names that began with "L"
We provide guarantee to pass test-king gmat with online exam training itil and you can also get best quality test-king toefl test mcat along with newhaven.edu mcat for your guaranteed success. artinstitutes.ed

Return to “Love Off”