Loves

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
useless weakling
preferred pronoun: whatever

Loves

Post by useless weakling »

I love swatting a fly in midair. Calmly and silently tracking it with my eyes until it buzzes right into my strike zone and then BOOM. It's a great feat of hand-eye coordination. Apologies to the hardcore animal lovers out there.

I love the 4 or 5 minutes of calm and quiet right after I wake up in the morning, before I have to think about life and before the anxiety kicks in.

I love when I say something funny to my therapist and she bursts out laughing for about 2.5 seconds, then abruptly straightens up and says "you meant that to be funny right?"

I love flipping a grilled cheese sandwich in a skillet without needing a spatula.

I love a good croissant. Not those spongy dinner rolls shaped like croissants at the supermarket. I mean a croissant with an outer crust so flaky it shatters into a hundred pieces on the first bite and coats my mouth and lips and hands with butter. Then as I'm chewing I look down at it and ponder the magical powers of the seemingly infinite number of layers.
Geoff 02

Re: Loves

Post by Geoff 02 »

Swatting a fly in midair and flipping a grilled cheese sandwich in a skillet sans spatula; I can do neither. Let me express my admiration! I can't even catch a ball!

Return to “Love Off”