I need to spend more time focusing on things I love

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
ovoce
Issues: Depression and anxiety, cutting, suicidal, food addiction, rape survivor
preferred pronoun: she

I need to spend more time focusing on things I love

Post by ovoce »

-I love my husband. Just, seriously, I had to start with this one, because I honestly wouldn't be here without him, from his friendship before we were dating, to our relationship since, I just love him more than anything.

-Related to that, I love when I wake up an hour or so before him on the weekends and can watch him sleep. The best is on a sunny day and the light is hitting us both, and when he rolls over so that a particularly bright patch hits him right in the face and I can silently giggle into the pillow at the scrunched up face he makes

-I love animals, so much. I love our cats and our lizards, I love every dog on the planet and can't wait to get our own. I love when I ask if I can pet someone's animal and they say "sure but he/she doesn't like people" and the animal walks right up to me anyways happy as can be.

-I love cold water when I'm really, really thirsty. It tastes sweeter than anything else

-I love when I'm playing Guitar Hero and I'm in the red but then the song finally ends and I JUST barely beat it.

-I love our duplex, and the all of the random, non-coordinated decor it contains. I'm so, so glad we don't have matching furniture and pictures of ourselves artfully arranged on the walls. Instead we have collectible figurines, and empty bottles, and weird statues, and paintings by friends and relatives, and every hand-me-down piece of furniture imaginable.

-I love bats. I love bats so fucking much that I got a tattoo of a bat going all the way from my hip to my knee. And I love that that tattoo perfectly covers up every single one of my cutting scars.

-I love when I would force myself to say a complicated phrase in Korean while I was in school there and a native speaker wouldn't have to question what I said

I'm sure there are more, but I also love getting a full 8 hours of sleep and have to go to bed now haha
wyzandrea
Issues: knowledge
preferred pronoun: she

Re: I need to spend more time focusing on things I love

Post by wyzandrea »

I like animals, too. I want to have a dog, get home every night and play with it for a while. On weekends, I can take him to the park for a walk. But my family doesn't support my family.
SAC10
Issues: Anxiety and depression
preferred pronoun: She

Post by SAC10 »

I love animals........I have 2 boston terriers and I work with animals for a living. They make my heart smile.
EmeraldArcher

Post by EmeraldArcher »

I love my mom. She's funny and smart.

I love a juicy steak with a baked potato.

I love going to the grocery store, especially the produce aisle. Just seeing all those fresh green herbs, the colorful fruit, and everything in bloom cheers me up.

I love reading a good book at night in bed. I like how I gradually get more tired and sleepy. I like the calm quiet of it.
OldBoy1
Issues: ED
preferred pronoun: he

Post by OldBoy1 »

Good list))) I have an impression that you are the kindest girl on earth

Return to “Love Off”