Love list

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
Frostie

Love list

Post by Frostie »

I love cooking! I get to be creative and have instant payoff for my work.

I love lying in bed naked with my husband during a snow storm, I feel the most safe and comfortable then.

I love the smell of bacon or sausage cooking in the morning on a camping trip. I love the slightly cold air, it makes the smell that much better.

I love when I have a heavy relaxing night of sleep. Like my head hits the pillow and I'm out. I go through cycles of insomnia so these can be hard to come by.

I love when something I drew can out better than expected.

I love observing sea life. In a tide pool or from a dock or boat or just in a good old fashion nature doc, the subject has always captivated me.

I love the sound of Richard Attenboroug's voice.

I love when my husband challenges me with a guessing game. He'll ask me something like name the presidents in descending order or try to think of as many boys names that began with "L".

I love when I can make people laugh.

I love my breasts! They're big naturals and at 30 they could be saggier but they're not.

I love that there are podcasts.
“have you ever tried….not…being a mutant?”
Soundwave_Surfer

Re: Love list

Post by Soundwave_Surfer »

Awesome
"The mistakes are what give things flavor sometimes... There's a place for mistakes and awkwardness and clunkiness in humanity... that feel that a human being, an imperfect person is behind something."
-Paul Gilmartin
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Re: Love list

Post by Cheldoll »

These are great! I wish I could love cooking, haha.
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Return to “Love Off”