Tornadoes

To start a discussion post a new topic, otherwise just comment on other people's.
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Tornadoes

Post by snoringdog »

Had an extended sequence where we were in a town somewhere and seeing tornadoes form in the sky and approach us, knocking over brick chimneys, buildings, etc. No one was hurt, but it was quite vivid and the tension was high. I was the one who saw them first and provided warnings and instructions on what to do.

(I've had these tornado dreams on a few other occasions that I can recall.)

Definitely think it has to do with a meeting I'll be attending next week where I'll be leading a discussion on a topic whose outline and outcome is still unclear, due to things outside my control...

:? :D
oak

Re: Tornadoes

Post by oak »

Thanks for sharing.

Let us know how it goes. You’ll do great.
Work is love made visible. -Kahlil Gibran
A person with a "why" can endure any "how". -Viktor Frankl
Which is better: to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? -Skyrim
Heatherwantspeace
preferred pronoun: she

Post by Heatherwantspeace »

I love these little messages from the subconscious! How did you feel during the dream? It seems like you were cool and calm amidst the chaos.
Heather
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Post by snoringdog »

Yes, I was the competent hero, explaining and leading the way. :lol:

So a little weird. The dream was definitely rooted in anxiety, but maybe also included the subconscious realization that I have the ability to navigate...

Had the meeting yesterday, and I was a bit nervous speaking to a room full of people. Before starting, I tried to look around and remember that everyone there was interested and not hostile, and that we were really on the same side and could explore the issues together.

I didn't need to have all the answers but would simply try to explain things as best I could....

So it worked out OK.

SD
Heatherwantspeace
preferred pronoun: she

Post by Heatherwantspeace »

Glad everything went well, SD! Your subconscious is very cool. :ugeek:
Heather

Return to “I Want to Share a Dream I Had or Keep Having”