Weird dream last night

To start a discussion post a new topic, otherwise just comment on other people's.
rosedahlia31

Weird dream last night

Post by rosedahlia31 »

I had a dream that I tried to kill 3 people with a hammer. I don't remember who they were but there was something familiar about them. I hit them in the head several times. Part of me was angry, part of me was scared. But they didn't die. After I was done they all got up as if I just barely hit them. Just enough to leave them with terrible headaches. They all converged on me asking why.

I forgot about this dream until now. It was so fucked up. I'm an angry person but I would never intentionally hurt someone, let alone kill them.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Weird dream last night

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Dreams are often just random firing of synapses. I wouldn't read too much into it. You know you are not a violent person, and you have perfect internal knowledge of your conscious motivations, so it is fair to cut yourself some slack here.

All the best, cheers! :D
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
cry baby

Post by cry baby »

More likely than an inner desire to hurt someone else, your dream may be representative of you wishing to kill off certain aspects of yourself. We all have parts of ourselves we wish didn't exist. You may have an underlying desire to rid these aspects, but you may want to look into why they exist in the first place. What behaviors do you possess that you want to change?
NeedAmor
Issues: Depression
preferred pronoun: he

Post by NeedAmor »

cry baby is right, maybe you have someone who hate so much and thinking sort of badthings.

Return to “I Want to Share a Dream I Had or Keep Having”