【The way to treat all kind of mental illness】

Create a new topic if it isn't listed.
musiqblack
Issues: ?
preferred pronoun: he

【The way to treat all kind of mental illness】

Post by musiqblack »

How to treat mental illness?

(pic0) Before you read this, Let me introduce my self.
I am a missionary whom God has sent to heal those who are suffering from mental disorders. The Holy Spirit is guiding me and teaching me. Glory to God! All praise and honors are yours, forever and ever! Amen.
Because of the grace of the Lord and the Holy Spirit. I know something in the spiritual world.
So, in my world, healing anyone with any mental disorder would not be a hard thing to do, there's no need for spend money, nor take medicine.
The patients who are taking medicine during process could decrease the amount of medicine they are taking until they don not need it anymore and are healed.
Blessed are you who can finish reading this carefully and patiently.
Whether you believe or not, Please finish this patiently.
A wise man would not stand by a falling wall.
If someone say the wall is going to fall. Who is the smartest of these people?
(pic0)1, One who does not believe the wall is going to fall at all. And he stays by the wall;
2, One who is thinking about this carefully. Is the wall falling? Is it going to be slowly or suddenly? When is it gonna start?
3, One who leaves the wall immediately. I do not care if it is falling. It is not going to do any harm if I stay away from that wall.
What is your answer?
Please read these carefully, because weather you have Depression, Anxiety Neurosis, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Insomnia, Neurosis, Social Phobia, Schizophrenia, Multiple Personality Disorder, or any other kind of disorder in the world for 10 years, 20 years, or just have a couple months; weather you have been treated with many doctors, many kinds of medicine, or hospitalized but did not have a radical cure. You will be healed by God without spending any money or taking any medicine, if you believe these words and do as the words teach. Even if you doubt, you will still be healed if you do this.
(Pic1)Please keep reading Sammi Cheng¡¯s words (http://ent.people.com.cn/GB/1082/6350499.html), about how she got over her Depression by believe in Christ, read the bible and pray. Her Depression used to be really bad, she could not work and stayed at home for 3 years¡*after that. She wrote an album about Christ.
There¡¯s not just a few people were healed by God without spending money or taking medicine,(if you took medicine for years, you can decrease the amount of medicine slowly, depending how good are you doing) but only by faith in Jesus! Many people already healed by God. They can do it, you can too!
In the New Testament in the Bible. God promised us-(Matthew 7:7-8) Ask, and it will be given to you; Seek, and you will find; Knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him knocks it will be opened.
(Pic3) God loves you!
If you want to be cured or help those who are suffering, please read these words carefully.
(pic4) By God¡¯s grace and Holy Spirit¡¯s guiding, I have helped a few patients, and I found out that the causes of their mental disorders are mostly these representational ones:
1, frequently masturbation
This happens to young people mostly both men and women. Even little kids have bad habits because of the world¡¯s teaching. Even some ten-years-old kids have tendency of homosexuality.
2, blazing hatred
Some children and young people who were spoiled or bullied for a long time, can not handle the pressure or could not let go of their hatred from pass experience. Some people who goes to extremes or are stubborn, or who cannot handle relationship with other people(for example: Marriage) .
3, too harsh to themselves in life or work
Strict with themselves or others; seek perfection excessively, seek something that is impossible; work and live with extremely high intention. (That¡¯s(PIC5) the cause Sammi Cheng¡¯s Depression).
4, fortune-telling, witchcraft
These can pull you closer to demons. If you are close to them, you might be oppressed by them. I had three patients who suffered in mental disorder told me that even their relatives have the same disorder too, and they all went to a fount- telling before, some of them even talk to their dead ancestors( Dead ancestors could not talk to anyone, the persons you talk to is a demonic spirit)

5, adultery
Sin usually open the door for demonic spirit to come in to people¡¯s life, oppressed that person, make people feel sick, cause people to have the symptom of Depression.
6, unclean
Passing by or stay or rest at where demons usually stay. (Graveyard, execution ground, morgue) if you do not have the blood of Christ to protect you, the demon will see you as an easy target.
7, frightened or shocked
8, feel not loved or other reasons that allowed demons to possess or attack.

Depression, Anxiety Neurosis, Obsessive, Compulsive Disorder, Insomnia, Neurosis, Social Phobia, Schizophrenia and any other psychotic disorder and mental disorder, because there is a door opened on that patient, demons may come(pic6)in and possess that person, and that is where the disorder comes from. That open door usually cause by Sin. (Either the sin you committed by yourself or your ancestors.) Some demons are very powerful. They even would tempt the person to commit suicide, and they will try many times and use many ways to accomplish their goal. Many times the patient would say a voice that talks to them in their mind, some people would hear that voice tell them to commit suicide, those voices comes from the demon that has possessed that person.
That is why the principle of curing any mental disorder is simply cast out the demons by being close to God and turning away from Sin.
The only thing is that most of the people do not believe. If you do as (pic7)the words says, you will be healed by God without spending any money or taking any medicine. If you doubt, you will still be healed if you try this, but that may take more time.
In a simple term. You will be healed after you cast out demon, the point is believe and what do you do after you believed.
Maybe some people do not believe demon's existence , but they do exist. But demons are not from dead people, they are fallen angels from heaven, they know God because they used to be with him!
God will heal you faster if you have more faith, do the work better. Some patients are healed on the day they believe; some patients are healed in three days while they had the disorders for 10 years. It would take some patients several months, several years because of this.
Then how does this thing work? Read carefully......
God loves you!
The lord prepared your way of (pic8)salvation. He sent his only son Jesus Christ into this world. Jesus. Our saviour died on the cross, and washed away our sins by his blood. Anyone who believes in him, allow him to save you, and acknowledge your sins(lies, cursing, hating, ets.)will be forgiven.
¡¶Bible¡· New Testament Romans 10:9-10
Because, if you confess with your lips that Jesus is lord and believe in you heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved, For man believes with his heart and so is justified, and he confesses with his lips and so is saved.
So, if you acknowledge your sins sincerely, accept Jesus Christ as your saviour faithfully, and turn away from sin as soon as you can, you will be healed. Even though this doesn't take money, nor medicine(if you have taking medicine for a long time. You can decrease the amount of medicine slowly), but it requires work! If you have Depression, Anxiety Neurosis, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Insomnia, Neurosis, Social (PIC9) Phobia, Schizophrenia or any other psychotic disorder, and want to be healed by God, you have to do something and say something!

(pic10) The way to cure any kind of psychotic or mental disorder
First:
Believe in the Lord and pray the salvation prayer (some referred to as the sinner's prayer) below faithfully
Please cross your arms before your chest and pray the prayer aloud (you don not have to memorize it).
(pic11)Dear God( or heavenly father)
I believe that your only begotten son Jesus Christ was crucified and died on the cross for my sins. You raised him up after three days. And he became the saviour of the world. Now, I admit that I am a sinner who needs your rescue. And I open my heart to invite Jesus Christ to come in to my life, and become my personal saviour and master for life. Thank you for forgiving my sins, From now on, I would be willing to obey the Holy Spirit, Accept the Holy Spirit's govern, to conform my life with your will.
In Jesus name
Amen
Remember, this prayer is really important. (pic12)If you want to be healed, you have to pray this prayer first, because this will not works if you neither believe, nor ask.(please read and understand this paragraph before you pray
Even is you do not believe now, Please save the prayer anyway, because this also the ticket. Whenever you feel like you need, even at your last hour on earth, when you pray and believe in you heart, you will be saved!
Second Step:
Clean up idols. Check if there's any ¡°god¡± in your house.( Buddhism idols, witchcraft, image or statues of other gods), If there is, burn them before you throw them away.( do not give them away).
And then live a pure Christian life
(pic13)1, Read Bible (read the New Testament 3-4 times before the Old Testament, you will understand better, it will work better)
2, Praying all the time, you can pray in your own words, pray before meal, Pray when you wake up, and before you go to bed.You should also learn How to pray.
Jesus taught is the Lord's prayer:
Our Father, who art in heaven;
Hallowed be Thy name; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven;
Give us this day our daily bread;
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil;
For Thine is the kingdom, the power and glory, for ever and ever.
Amen!
This is the Lord's prayer. It is the same through out the world.
Pray this at least 5 times a day and as more as you want. After you wake up, before you go to bed, before meal, and any other time you want to faithfully. God loves you!
(pic14,15)
3, Sunday Worship. You have to join the Sunday Worship at your local Christian Church( either three-self church or house church). Go to Sunday Worship at least 4 times a month. Any Church that worships Jesus faithfully would work. And join some fellowships in the church and get along with Christians more. Your brothers and sisters who has a better Spirituality would love to help you. You should also find the priest, tell him about yourself. They will tell you what to do, and they will pray for you, if they did not do it, you can ask them to pray for you, listen and sing praises as much as you can every day!
4, Turn away from sin,try to be a good person, do not do anything impure,( masturbation, sex before marriage or outside of marriage, unfaithful to spouse,etc.). You need a Bible or download it on your phone, Read it as much as you can everyday, and learn and think about the words in it everyday.
If you have a spouse, husbands(Pic16) have to love the wives as themselves; wives have to submit yourselves to your husbands as you do to the Lord. And forgive anyone that may hurted you or lied to you.Forgiving is really important!
5, Watch as many Christian gospel videos and witness videos as you can, this will help you to grow in your faith, and cure your disorder, if you want to be healed faster, you can find a lot of video online, If you can not find anything, you can contact me, and I wil give you some links.
Please watch these after you've finished reading this whole thing.
? Passion of the Christ
? Where does my strength come from (Nick Vujicic)
? Collision of life (Video. After a car accident)
? The most amazing prophecies(10 episodes)
? The problems about pork and the Sabbath.(contact me and I will explain)
? An apocalyptic Tale---HongKong gangleader HanYi Hong's conversion (Depression)½*ºþÆôʾ¼¡ªÏã¸ÛºÚÉç»áÕæÕýÀÏ´óºéººÒå¹éÖ÷¼Ç£©
? £¨pic17) Christian( Gospel) webpage
? How to pray
? Witness of God's grace( a person who had paralysation for 5 years because of an accident injure, stood up 7days after he was converted)(a person who was born deaf and cannot speak spoke 17days after conversion)
? Listen/read the Bible
6, Pray and fasting
The importance of prayer and fasting
Mathew 17:19-21
Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said:¡± why could we not cast it out?¡± He said to them:¡°because of your litter faith¡± For truly, I say to you, if you have the faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain:¡±move hence to yonder place, and it will move, and nothing will be impossible to you. But this kind never comes out except by prayer and fasting.¡±
Especially for those who had thought about committing suicide and those who had tried, because the demon that is(pic18) attacking you is pretty powerful. So you have to pray and fasting to cleanse yourself and you action, then you may be able to cast the demon out and be healed.
Third Step:
1,Practice and develop a habit of saying¡± Alleluia ¡±, weather say it aloud or just in your mind.
A person can let demons keep distance and cast them out by being a faithful Christian. Say¡± Alleluia ¡± whenever you need and you will be able to cast out demons.
There are reasons why saying alleluia can cast out demons. This is something to do with spiritual world. ¡°Alleluia ¡± is in Hebrew, which means¡±Praise the Lord.¡±Because after you truly have faith in Jesus, The Holy Spirit will com in to you. Demon Knows God, so when they see the Holy Spirit in you, they will be scared of you, So you have to be faithful to the Lord, and be with the Lord always. You should develop(19)the habit of saying¡± Alleluia ¡±, and praise the Lord in your daily life.
The demons will be scared of you if you pray faithfully! The bigger your faith is, more power you will have. If you have spiritual dream about demons, say¡°Alleluia ¡± will work, I had this kind of experience.
2,Bear witness. If you got better by faith, you should bear witness for the Lord, it will glorify the Lord and get his grace and blessing through it, while you are also helping others.
Otherwise, the patients who have either Depression, Anxiety Neurosis, Obsessive Compulsive
Disorder, Insomnia, Neurosis, Social Phobia, Schizophrenia , Or any other psychotic disorder, who have gone to the church when they first started to believe. Some of them will feel comfortable, but feels awful when they step out of there; Some others would feel sleepy and tried in the Church. Some others would have a fever or throw up, and would not go to Church again. Some others would tear up.
(pic20)The Bible. It's the same with reading the Bible, you have to persevere, especially when you fell the most difficulties, or you can read it after prayer, because this is a spiritual warfare!! The devil does not want to lose control of you and let you be saved!
It's not the first time I have heard something like that happens to those who have just started to seek the Lord.
I tell everyone, this is something in the spiritual world.
Because the demon in you saw you went to the Church and was with God, and is about to lose control of you, so he started to attack you. He wants you to be afraid, and never go to spend time with God ever. If you stopped going to Church and lost your faith and became weak, he would be the happiest one!
So, whoever has this problem ,they has to stay strong. Read the bible, pray, and ask God for strength and a faithful heart to defeat the devil. Everything will get better after, and your disorder will start to be healed.
Even if you doubt,(21)you will still be healed if you do your best to do what this paper says, but it might take longer time to happen.
You should come to God, especially when you feel the most torture.
You can not stop doing this when you are not feeling good.
If you can spend 4-12 hours to do the things, I can promise every patient who are suffering a lot that their disorder will get a lot better after a month. If they want a radical cure, that is depended on their faith.
A couple Gospels, witnesses, preaching videos would take 2-3 hours, if you want to be healed faster, take more time to do these, but do not make yourself exhausted.
You will be healed if you really tried hard to do the things listed! I works(22) for everyone who has mental, psychotic disorder. You will get a lot better after a month if you spend more than 4 hours to do this everyday. It depends on your faith whether you can get a radical cure or not.
Even if you doubt, you will still be healed if you do your best to do what this paper says, but it might take you more time to be healed!
I announce solemnly----
Anyone in this world who has psychotic disorder will be healed if you read and understood my information and tried hard, not matter how grievous and fearful your disorder is! If you are alive, I promise you that this would work.
God loves you! May the Lord cure you who are seeking his love and grace. Amen!
(23)¡¶Bible¡·New Testament
James 4:8-10
Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you men of double mind. Be wretched and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection. Humble yourselves before the Lord and he will exalt you.
If you do these well, It's easy to be healed by God! Because you drew near to God, you become far away from the devil. God will draw near to you, Because God is Holy and pure.
James 1:6-8
But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that the person must not suppose that a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways, will receive anything from the Lord.
The Acts 15:28-29
For It has seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater(24)burden than these necessary things; that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what is strangled and from unchastity. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell
1 Corinthians 6:17-20
But he who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with him. Shun immorality. Every other sin which a man commits is outside the body; but the immoral man sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God? You are not your own; you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
(25)Taboo in Christian life
Taboo is not an important thing in Christian life. There is no complicated restrain behaviour code in Christianity. Our general principles are glorify the Lord and love others.
Because we have different Churches, and cultures, we have different emphasizing points. Christian Church is pretty simple on the inside. We usually do not have statues or images to highlight to crucifix. Christian regard marriages, it is because of the narrating about the garden of Eden in the Bible. Christians believe that marriage is holy, it is supposed to be monogamous the Lord manifested this by making Adam and Eve, so Christians do not propose divorce.
1, Eating blood is a taboo in Christian faith. Blood symbolize life, it is an important content of offering Sacrifice in the Old Testament . In the New Testament, They explain blood as Jesus Christ gave us redemption by pouring his blood on the cross and died for us.
2,Eating strangled animal is also a (26)taboo. It is because of the same reason the last one has.
3,Fortune-telling, witchcraft are also taboos. These things show faith in powers other than God. Christian believe that God loves everyone, and everyone has free will. God would not force anyone to do anything.
In the New Testament rules about alcohol is flexible. It did not forbid alcohol, but gave people the power to choose. Drinking is not a sin, but become drunk is. The Bible did not say anything about smoking clearly. But the most Christians protest it, especially in meeting and worships.
(27,28)The way to heal every kind of mental disorder is opened to publicity now. The deeper faith you have, the harder you try, the faster you will be healed.
Any patient in the world, any kind of disorder, no matter how serious how scary the disorder is, you will be healed if you read and understood this, and try to do as this paper says! Even is you doubt, you will still be healed if you do your best to do this. You will have deeper faith and better understanding as you do this, and you will be healed, but it might take you more time.
As long as you are alive, I promise you this will work!
God loves you!
I also welcome any to pass this on, the healing words of God to heal those who suffer in mental or psychotic disorder.
Because this is this the work of God! God will be happy with this.

Translation by: Sister XiXi (QQ NO.1783416847)
Editing by: Sister £ººÃ³Ô (QQ NO.2875175243)
By Missionary Bin Yang in Guiyang, China
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: 【The way to treat all kind of mental illness】

Post by manuel_moe_g »

I am closing this topic. It has been reported many times and I may decide to delete in the future. But for now will let it remain in closed topic form, since it seems sincere, if perhaps naive and misguided.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “The Mental Burden of a Non-Mental Health Issue”