~☆°º¤Life of AdmiralIndigoish°º¤☆~

Share your creativity; your loves, fears, journal/diary entries, poetry, etc.
AdmiralIndigoish
Issues: Depression, PTSD, eating disorder, emotional incest, sexual abuse
preferred pronoun: Whatever

~☆°º¤Life of AdmiralIndigoish°º¤☆~

Post by AdmiralIndigoish »

First off, my life is full of crazy shit in the middle of things I just don't understand.

It has been a wild ride ever since I was born.

There are things in here I will change of course, to protect the guilty, well mostly myself.

This is an intro.

Late 20s with an inner child that creeps out often and makes me feel like I am under someone's thumb, all the time.
Lived in a fairly cult-like biological fam, all of them are mentally ill, I think one of them might be sociopathic.
I became everyone's little therapist, since I was 6 or so. Perhaps even before then.
I was a no-problem child, always good, always did what they told me to, didn't end up having romantic relationships with flesh and blood people, too real, but long distance was okay.
And by long distance I mean in another country, even another continent at times.
My first actual real live flesh relationship ended up assaulting me, sexually.

Yeah, fuck real live humans, my brain said.

So I went back to online just mainly because it was easier than to deal with assault you know? Lol, yes a lot of this is really cynical, it's just how I am.

Somehow I ended up actually meeting someone through online forums!! They're pretty much better than sliced bread, well, marginally.
No, seriously, they are awesome.

Got lots of health problems just as soon as we shacked up together, figures!!!!!
Moved away from abusive family.
Got a LOT better.
Then started processing wtf happened to me, and now again more health problems.
Funny how your expiration date creeps up on you, meaning health problems.

Currently, my body freaks out at any infection and tries to kill me, I can't really walk properly because my knee is angry and throwing a hissy fit, and I am exhausted
every. fucking. day.

Don't forget punctuation my brain said, but f that all down the drain.
Also, I forgot to add: I am ethically non-monogamous, some people call us polyamorous, but I hate the word.
Meaning I can love more than one person at a time, while everyone involved knows and with every person's explicit consent.

Don't make it weird, if this is "immoral" to you just leave this thread, or you know, forget I said that and be lazy and read the rest :think: .

I was born this way, oh and I am also queer.
did you run?
No? Still here?
Oh good, then you probably should be.
This is my attempt at an actual blog.
I use lots of profanity mainly because this is just how I talk..

I am also hella scattered, so if you thought this was going to be pretty and simple, you got the wrong blog.

Current goal: to heal some of the wreckage the covert (and outright) incest perpetrated by several members of my biological family left behind. Also while trying to become an artiste! ۜ\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ
Current status: I need to eat something....writing this fucking thing has left my eating disorder (recovered, do not fear) happy and that is BAD.
Current music: nice oceany sounds to soothe the soul ♫♪

Admiral out!
Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: ~☆°º¤Life of AdmiralIndigoish°º¤☆~

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello AdmiralIndigoish!

So happy that you used your words to speak your truth. You have been through a lot, and you are still standing after the end of the fight!

Congratulations with dealing successfully with an eating disorder!

Please take care, use this forum as a resource, looking forward to reading more from you!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
AdmiralIndigoish
Issues: Depression, PTSD, eating disorder, emotional incest, sexual abuse
preferred pronoun: Whatever

Post by AdmiralIndigoish »

Thank you kindly for the reply!
:happy-wavemulticolor:

Been a few days, I have been on an anti-depressant [cymbalta] for at least 6 months. This thing is kind of a miracle, I mean honestly if it wasn't regulating my depression I wouldn't be here posting.
However, things are not as I wish they were yet, I think I need to wait longer to see what happens, I have been depressed for a long time, so whenever I am not and I want to DO things...it's very liberating.
I am having a bit of a downer ep right now, mostly presents as being unable to get myself to DO things, although I still am, I can fight it, but it's not where I want to be, if you get my drift.

I keep forgetting I suffer from mental illness, I think it's funny, I just suddenly forget and start to call myself useless and worthless.
Of course I am not! It's just my pattern from being abused.
So here I am trying to make myself do shit, when really, it's not gonna happen.
I still do things to keep me afloat of course, like food and such, but my willingness to do other things just...is just not there.

It's hard when you have signed up for a class or something, as I have, right now I am fighting to just complete the assignments, not to even complete but to START them. That has always been the hardest, to start doing something, anything. Willingness and determination...it feels so fucking fleeting.

Whenever I can think about it a bit I realize, how big is my fucking depression, if I still haven't gotten it under control all of these years??
And how bad was it, that I had been living with it...most of my life?
I don't understand how I was able to live with it, how I was even able to LIVE.
I can't think of my life without my meds, I just can't.
I don't want to live my life like that ever again.
Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello AdmiralIndigoish!

I think I know what you mean. I am in a place where I am on the edge of being a productive person. It is so "funny": I criticize myself for not being productive, and criticizing myself just eats up precious limited energy, then I criticize myself for criticizing myself, then I burn more precious limited energy - UGH!

So great that you are using your words, and using this forum as a resource. You are not useless and worthless, those are just lies that your depression is telling you. Please take care - trust me, you are on the cusp!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Express Yourself”