Helpful Thoughts or Quotes

Share your creativity; your loves, fears, journal/diary entries, poetry, etc.
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Re: Helpful Thoughts or Quotes

Post by snoringdog »

Hello Mental Fairy,

Just an FYI, I snagged both books the other day, looking forward to reading them...
Mental Fairy
Issues: Recently sleep walking increased. History of anxiety depression
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Mental Fairy »

OMG stop it, no way. Oh I am resisting the urge to jump up and down on my bed like a child. The fan on the ceiling however looks to me like it wouldn’t slit an artery!

I am going to be dead keen to see your thoughts on decline and fall of savage street. The reason i am excited is to see what a “non kiwi” thinks. It was a hot topic book at the group meetings. The other one is close to me as I know the doctor and his daughter.

I am not sure if this is applicable to yourself but I have a keen interest in actual events and peoples experiences, especially within my home country. Reason being is grass roots New Zealand is a part of history we hold onto. I’m sure the term “Grass Roots” seems odd, however we use this term a lot to emphasise our true kiwi nature. As the days and weeks go by and technology, politics and AI creep in, we feel we are losing this beautiful country in so many ways. NZ is nothing like it used to be. Many of us want to leave as mad as that sounds.
zeeKintheboX
Issues: Dissociative Disorders; CPTSD; mother/daughter sexual abuse
preferred pronoun: She

Post by zeeKintheboX »

for years, I had this quotation painted - in BIG RED LETTERS - on the wall next to my bathtub. I spend a LOT of time in the bathtub, & every time I walked into the bathroom this would be the first thing I'd see & it would always make me smile.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH I SCRUB, I STILL EXIST

-- Matt Groening [from "Life in Hell"]

Return to “Express Yourself”