Learning

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
kgb

Learning

Post by kgb »

I just found the podcast a few days ago, and feel like I'm a different person. I can't stop thinking about the show.

I would say that I am "anti-polar", and want to feel alive. I think that I am happy, but my life is pretty bland, as I seem to have preferred.

I have quickly learned from the podcast that it is relatively normal to have some of the thoughts that I experience. It is also great to hear basic information about getting therapy. I have a lot of questions about the relationship between a counselor and client, but I am becoming increasingly interested in talking with a professional. For now, I am already opening up and feeling better thanks to the show. Above all, I guess I am a fan of radical transparency.

For the record, I am a 29 year old male, known to be "emotionally unavailable". Nice to meet you all.
Jenny Jump

Re: Learning

Post by Jenny Jump »

Welcome, kgb!
"I know what I am, I know what you think I am, but I refuse to be that simple." -Nomy Lamm
Leif

Post by Leif »

Glad to meet you kgb, I'm glad you found the podcast. It really is a great thing. I stumbled on it a few months ago myself and absolutely love it and the community that goes along with it. I'm sure there are quite a few people here that could answer some of your questions, myself included. It's good to hear how the podcast has helped you already, it's very encouraging. I hope you enjoy it here.
fifthsonata

Post by fifthsonata »

ze kgb does not zimply introduze themzelvez! ze kgb comez in!

....sorry, couldn't resist :)

Hello!

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”