no words - tw

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Re: no words - tw

Post by Cheldoll »

I totally know how you feel. Same old shit resurfacing or something new?
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
fifthsonata

Post by fifthsonata »

Nothing new. nothing ever new. I hate, hate, that I have no reason for this.
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Cheldoll »

That's the worst, isn't it? People ask you what's wrong and want to help you out, but you know damn well that there's nothing you or anyone else can do. It'd be awesome if there was something you could focus on instead of that intense, inexplicable pain making it hurt just to breathe. You're not alone. You're so not alone.
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
MizLzie

Post by MizLzie »

Nope you are definitely not alone. I have marathon phone conversations with a close friend of mine who says the exact same words all the time. And yes, I have had those feelings before as well. Earlier this week as a matter of fact. Perhaps not the chest hurting, but something was going on in my head that I couldn't explain, that made me want to sit on my couch without moving, unfortunately I have to go to work to make rent. Stupid basic needs. ;)
fifthsonata

Post by fifthsonata »

i don't want to do this anymore. all i have are some kind of...blank emotion and no more words behind them.....god I want it to stop so badly.

i'm just done trying.
MizLzie

Post by MizLzie »

Hey fifthsonata,

Not sure what I can say here, but I'm more than willing to lend an ear (or eyes I guess) if you want to say anything in a PM you may not be comfortable posting here. You are worth it as a fellow human being to not give up. I could send you pics of my silly cat if that might help. :) (I checked your profile and it mentioned cats)

Much love <3

Return to “Depression - Unipolar (non BiPolar)”