Crap

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
gfyourself
Issues: Emotional eating, dysthymia, anxiety

Crap

Post by gfyourself »

I feel like crap. Just saw a few ppl posting in the past couple of hours so thought I would add my thoughts. Maybe I will fill out a survey. I have no good friends, very little social contact outside of work, weekends are the worst. Luckily I have a job that pays me enough to live on but I feel like life is passing me by.

PS I was thinking the other day that Paul dropped the sentence in his intro about the vague sinking feeling that the world is passing me by. I thought that was a good sentence! Good riddance to the hot ladle of awkward and icky, though.
adrivahni

Re: Crap

Post by adrivahni »

I can relate. A campaign volunteer showed up at my door a bit ago and that will likely be the extent of my social interaction for the day. It's Saturday, people are getting together with friends to enjoy a summer day, and I'm here with two cats and a computer.
You have not grown old, and it is not too late
to dive into your increasing depths
where life calmly gives out its own secret.
- Rilke
gfyourself

Post by gfyourself »

Yeah thanks. I'm in therapy well I have been for about 2 or 3 years. I know what I need to do but for some reason I can't. My therapist says its because I have to get really mad at the negative voice and just shout it down and get rid of it. Now I feel worse that I can't.
adrivahni

Post by adrivahni »

I know what I need to do but for some reason I can't.
Exactly. I know I just have to force myself to get out there, but it feels like there's a wall I just can't get past. It does not help to know that I built and maintain that wall.
- Rilke
gfyourself

Post by gfyourself »

Got some groceries, that was good. One of those groceries was ice cream which was not great.

PS this smilie (-y?) makes me laugh, esp being in this particular forum - :violin:
adrivahni

Post by adrivahni »

Now I'm even sadder because I have no ice cream. :-)

Enjoy the ice cream guilt free. You deserve it.
- Rilke

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”