Hi - New User - First Post

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
Jacks_Wasted_Life
Issues: depression, compulsive sexual behavior.
preferred pronoun: HE

Hi - New User - First Post

Post by Jacks_Wasted_Life »

Hi - I'm Jeff. Not really sure how much to dump in this first post. I'll keep it general. Married for the second time to a great woman. Two great step kids. I have a decent job, but it barely pays the bills. Not because it doesn't pay well, but because we don't know how to keep to a budget. I have been in therapy for like over 10 years. I'm on 200 mg Zoloft and 300 mg Welbutrin for over 10 years. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll be on it forever. I have body image issues. I'm 42 years old, with body image issues. I go to the gym. I'm active, I don't eat like a pig. But I have body image issues. I'm fascinated by sex workers. I browse backpage constantly, though I have never acted on anything. When I was single I was into the craigslist lifestyle of no strings attached sex and I look back now and miss those days. Anyway, I just found the podcast, and I love it. I consistently find myself relating to the guests in some way, shape, or form. So there it is. Here I am. :)
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Hi - New User - First Post

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello "Jacks_Wasted_Life", welcome to our little forum. Make yourself at home in the threads and topics here!

Forum tips: You can keep up with all activity on the forum by clicking “View active topics” under the main Board index. And when you post, you can subscribe to the replies by clicking on “Subscribe topic” at the bottom of the page – this also allows you to subscribe to new replies of any topic that interests you.

Thank you for being so open and honest in your introductory post. All the best, take care, keep the lines of communication open, we here are cheering for you and for your greatest today and tomorrow!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
NeedAmor
Issues: Depression
preferred pronoun: he

Post by NeedAmor »

hi jeff, how you doing?
TJ248
Issues: Addiction Issues

Post by TJ248 »