Deep Down I feel

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
CosM129
Issues: Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Social Anxiety..
preferred pronoun: She

Deep Down I feel

Post by CosM129 »

Hello All
It's been awhile.
Deep Down I feel like I don't know if I can ever really truly drive a car, my reflexes are bad my reaction time is not very good at all, and how can I attempt to learn all of the rules and regulations and be safe? I feel like i could be a very very part time driver but that is all, one that has a learner's license

I also don't know if I could ever be a parent, I have enough trouble taking care of myself. My husband still wants to adopt but hes 45 and im 42 soon to be 43, and it wouldn't be for another two years,
that's late and he wanted a young one no older than a toddler. I ALSO don't know if I really want to be a parent anymore

What do I do? these two issues and more but these two issues are having a major impact on my well being i don't know if I can possibly have a future with my love if he still wants this. Help!
rc409
Issues: Suicide, bi polar, depression, addiction
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Deep Down I feel

Post by rc409 »

You know....only smart people think about this stuff. The rest just jump in the car and go. Usually less though about being a parent.

Try a drivers license class. They have simulators that are pretty good.

I'll bet you'd be an awesome parent for the same reason.
CosM129
Issues: Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Social Anxiety..
preferred pronoun: She

Post by CosM129 »

Thank you for the response, I've taken drivers classes before and passed them but never got a license
rc409
Issues: Suicide, bi polar, depression, addiction
preferred pronoun: he

Post by rc409 »

You go get your damn license..NOW! LOL

From a purely logical standpoint.

When your waiting for the bus, subway, or however you roll now.....Look at the people driving by.

If you dont text and drive and leave your damn phone alone, you'll have at least 3/4 of them beat.

That puts you in the upper 25% before you even start. I know you are scared. SO was I. I raced professional motocross before driving, so motorcycle was no problem, but car...man, I was terrified.

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”