I'm kenny.

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
metaoffdead
Issues: Being a targeted individual. Depression/anxiety/coping mechanisms so on
preferred pronoun: n/a

I'm kenny.

Post by metaoffdead »

I used to be a long time listener but haven't listened to the podcast for several years now.

I'm a targeted individual.Other issues also but see that situation as what I'm constantly having to deal with.

I was wondering if the topic of being a targeted individual has come up on the show? I had emailed back in 10/2021 asking directly if it had been covered and didn't get one back about it or heard a show that may have addressed it due a break on listening to podcasts. I may have also tweeted about at this point but don't recall.

The following is said email.

"Paul has received your message. Thank you! Paul tries to read every e-mail you send. However, due to the volume of e-mails Paul receives every day, and his occasional need to take a break from the heaviness of the subject matter he's not always able to respond.

Your Body:
Has there been a podcast with a "TI" or "targeted individual" about gangstalking?

I feel like there is a lot of misinformation regarding the subject. Not sure where to turn to in terms of legitimacy. Have you spoken to anyone about this? It seems as if most the people affected by this are misdiagnosed with mental illnesses in lieu of an actual answer."

Thanks, Kenny.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: I'm kenny.

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Howdy Kenny. It sounds like an important topic, but it is also an intense one. Are there any episodes from other podcasts that have attempted to cover the topic well?
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
metaoffdead
Issues: Being a targeted individual. Depression/anxiety/coping mechanisms so on
preferred pronoun: n/a

Post by metaoffdead »

Howdy to you aswell! Thanks for replying.

I haven't necessarily heard much of anything from a stance where it isn't already the topic. As much as I'd like to agree with persons who are speaking on/out against this I can't necessarily agree with everything they're saying.

It's kind of a tough call, where in most cases it seems the majority of people that speak up about this are generally being mislabeled, misdiagnosed or discredited.
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Post by snoringdog »

Hello Kenny,

Welcome!

Can you elaborate a bit on being a target, or a targeted individual and gang-stalking?
I can imagine in a rather general sense (online bullying and the like), but what are the specifics you'd like to explore?

Wishing you well.

Snoring Dog
Mental Fairy
Issues: Recently sleep walking increased. History of anxiety depression
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Mental Fairy »

This seems like a very interesting topic. All ears and eyes

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”