Another warm ladle of awkward & icky please

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
Mooncrater

Another warm ladle of awkward & icky please

Post by Mooncrater »

I am curious as to when the most difficult part of the day is for you?
For me it is early morning and the beginning of yet another day when my "icky meter" is registering an (8) :o
I was once an early riser and took great joy in seeing the sunrise and a new day begin, but the last couple years as I age into my later 40s, I have noticed a very intense wave of depression/anxiety that lingers until about noon then slowly subsides into my "normal" manageable dull depression. I believe I am also suffering from situational depression as well?
Chime in folks... ;)
I am a HUMAN-BEING something rather than a human doing nothing
terryb

Re: Another warm ladle of awkward & icky please

Post by terryb »

From everything i've read, your aversion to morning is "typical" for people with depression - that things seems to get easier as the day goes on. I'm exactly the opposite. Feel my best in the morning and often hit with crushing fatigue midday. Not sure which is worse.
nattyjeanne

Post by nattyjeanne »

Night. At the moment, it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm having such a hard time letting go of all of the anger/frustration the day has brought. =/
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Please take care, nattyjeanne. My problem is rage and not having the resilience to get past daily frustrations. If I was a better person I could suggest a solution for you. You don't deserve the feelings that are washing over you. We here are all cheering for you and your greatest today and tomorrow, all the best. :)
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”