Hello, Hello!

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
simplysimian
Issues: Commitment and Self-Worth
preferred pronoun: He

Hello, Hello!

Post by simplysimian »

Hi everyone...worked up the courage to tell that little voice to chill out for a moment so I can finally say, hello! Discovered this amazing podcast from listening to TDB and since learned that I am a covert incest survivor...Though realizing the root to so many of my past destructive behaviors, I feel like I have finished a triathlon of discovery but no crowed (family/friends) to share in the moment. So, hello MIHH community and thank you for letting me share!
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Hello, Hello!

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello simplysimian, welcome to our little forum! Make yourself at home in the threads and topics here.

Forum tips: You can keep up with all activity on the forum by clicking “View active topics” under the main Board index. And when you post, you can subscribe to the replies by clicking on “Subscribe topic” at the bottom of the page – you can also use this functionality to subscribe to new replies of any topic that interests you.

Wishing you strength now that you have learned something important about yourself, good luck on your new journey.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”