Hello.

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
spoon

Hello.

Post by spoon »

Hi. My name is spoon. I like art and have what you might call "vision". But not much else.

I play guitar, but want to learn other instruments. I like photography, and I'm a pretty good writer of poetry and short stories, I'm told. I am considering learning to draw, and am currently trying to learn how to paint, as well as possibly earn videography and cinematography. I also have dabbled in graphic design and sculpture, though not much.

As for why I'm here, I have had MDD for the past 7 or so years. I also have some anxiety issues, but those are mostly taken care of. One thing that's "weird" but actually good is that I'm fairly certain I have a condition called synesthesia. It's the blending of certain senses, and there are many many different types. In my case, whenever I hear a particular chord or note on the guitar, I "see" a color. The same chord on the piano, however, is similar, but different. I also experience color with certain smells and words, but mostly with certain numbers and sounds, since any sound can be identified as a "note" and so I have some sort of color or sensation for it.

So uh. Hello.

Are images in sigs allowed?
ColemanSilk

Re: Hello.

Post by ColemanSilk »

Hello spoon. Welcome.

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”