Hello

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
WilloJak24

Hello

Post by WilloJak24 »

Hello.

I'm 43 and living with anxiety & bipolar disorder. I've been with my partner for 12 years. I am "officially" disabled so I work PT from home. I found this show after I read a New York Times piece about Maria Bamford. I found her appearance on the show and have been hooked.

I am struggling.

WJ
MsJ99

Re: Hello

Post by MsJ99 »

Hi... I am new to this site and forum although I've been listening to this podcast for several years. I'm Julia and I'm a public school teacher. I'm 32 and have struggled with depression and anxiety most of my life. I'm an intensely private person so my job being so open and public make it very difficult for my day to day life. I am the oldest in my family of four siblings and I carry around with me a big burden to be the "perfect example" for my sisters and brother. I struggle with boundaries and saying no to people... the book "Boundaries" by Cloud and Townsend has helped me tremendously. I am very thankful to have found this podcast... it's awesome.
WilloJak24

Post by WilloJak24 »

Hey MsJ99,

I found the podcast about a week ago. I'm sort of excited to have so many back episodes to listen to and also overwhelmed. Do you listen to back episodes?
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello WilloJak24, hello MsJ99, welcome to our little forum.

Dive right into any threat that interests you, everyone is quite friendly here, this is a safe place to share and confide.

We here are cheering for you, and for your greatest today and tomorrow! :D :D :D
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”