Episode 252: Paul Gets Interviewed

SpookyGhost
Issues: Anxiety, self harm, PTSD, childhood sexual abuse, rape, emotional eating
preferred pronoun: She

Episode 252: Paul Gets Interviewed

Post by SpookyGhost »

Paul's friend, former Dinner and a Movie co-host (and former podcast guest) Lisa Arch asks Paul about his life, his struggles, the podcast and questions posed by listeners, who have been requesting an episode where all of Paul's bullshit can reside in one place. Well here it is. Regular listeners may find that they've heard a lot of this information before, so this is really for the new listener who wants to get up to speed on what a nutjob Paul is. We decided to take a week off from reading surveys. - See more at: http://mentalpod.com/#sthash.RF3YHfE4.dpuf
Fargin
Issues: Avoidant Personality Disorder

Re: Episode 252: Paul Gets Interviewed

Post by Fargin »

Great episode, although regular listeners have already gotten a lot of tidbits, it was really nice to connect them and get a more complete story.

Thanks to Paul for sharing his story and for Lisa's candid questions.
AnnaWall

Re: Episode 252: Paul Gets Interviewed

Post by AnnaWall »

Loved this episode. I've listened to just about every episode but none of what was said in this episode was repetitive. It just made me like Paul even more. And Lisa was great too. I wouldn't mind another one in the near future.

Return to “Podcast Episodes/Surveys”