Past episodes

TheFunkMaster13
Issues: Anxiety, depression, dysfunctional family with multigenerational addicts,
preferred pronoun: She

Past episodes

Post by TheFunkMaster13 »

Hey everyone,
I'm a fairly new listener. I found the podcast on spotify. I started with episode 96 as that was as far back as it went and have been listening through all of them. Last night when I went to pick up on episode 319 I found all the episodes before July 2018 were gone. I kinda of feel lost jumping so far ahead and really want to listen through all episodes. I checked the website but episodes that old aren't available. Does anyone know of a platform I can find these episodes so I can finishing listening through? Even one with a fee I would pay. I appreciate any advice or help anyone can give me. Thanks so much. Stay strong.
brownblob
Issues: depression and anxiety
preferred pronoun: whatshisname

Re: Past episodes

Post by brownblob »

At one time, he had them on stitcher for a fee. I don't know if they are still there. You might try emailing Paul and asking him.
I don't like people much and they don't much like me. -A Beautiful Mind
I'm Homesick for a home I never had.--Soul Asylum "Homesick"
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Post by snoringdog »

Hello FunkMaster,

Good to hear from you, it's been awhile! I heard Paul read one of your emails/surveys recently..

I think I found the older episodes on Itunes in the last few weeks, if I remember...

SD
TheFunkMaster13
Issues: Anxiety, depression, dysfunctional family with multigenerational addicts,

Okay thank you so much for your advice! I have emailed Paul. He said they're on the website but I haven't had luck with that. I'll check stitcher and iTunes and email again if I have any luck! Thanks again!
TheFunkMaster13

Also, SD, if you remember which episode it was let me know I would love to listen, if not no biggie I'll get there eventually it has been awhile but things are good, therapy is continuing, and I hope all is well with you! Good to hear from you!
TonyM_Guest
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, Emotional Neglect, Pure-O, Covert Incest
preferred pronoun: he/him/his

Post by TonyM_Guest »

I have found that almost all of the old podcast episodes (even under Ep100) are on SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/mentalpod

Return to “Podcast Episodes/Surveys”