578 Childhood Trauma w/ guest Michael Unbroken

FingerLak3s

578 Childhood Trauma w/ guest Michael Unbroken

Post by FingerLak3s »

An intense, meaningful, relatable topic but it took me a long time to warm up to this guest.

I suspect, judging by all the activity on the social media for this ep, that I'm in the minority here but it took me a LOOONG time to warm up to this guest. It felt more like he was doing bits or glossing over details in order to speed toward the talking point he wanted to get to and was used to talking about. But when i finally connected to him and his story I really related to it and felt lots of empathy. I might give his podcast a listen to to see if he slows down a bit and gets deeper into some stories i felt were overlooked in this ep.

What did you all think?
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Re: 578 Childhood Trauma w/ guest Michael Unbroken

Post by snoringdog »

Hello FingerLak3s,

Haven't listened to this one yet, I'm falling behind.

Curious about "all the activity..." - Where do you find the episodes being discussed? (Been awhile since I've checked Twitter, etc).

Hope you're well.

Regards

SW
FingerLak3s

Re: 578 Childhood Trauma w/ guest Michael Unbroken

Post by FingerLak3s »

There were alot of reactions, replies and likes on the posts for this episode on facebook where there is generally a few interactions per post.
Maybe it's just this guy's fanbase but I assumed it was from listeners who reacted positively to the guest himself.

Return to “Podcast Episodes/Surveys”