Episode 88 Fred Stoller

Post discussions as new topics.
Moment_of_peace

Episode 88 Fred Stoller

Post by Moment_of_peace »

I have listened to the MIHH before, but this morning, for some reason, I was so moved by Fred's interview I actually DONATED!

Fred's "I live on the edge" jokes from his standup routine are permanently (and fondly) engraved in my memory.

I found his interview terribly moving and funny and I just want to hug this guy and wish him well.
despite_myself

Re: Episode 88 Fred Stoller

Post by despite_myself »

I just listened to this episode tonight & just wanted to chime in that I also really enjoyed it. I have always enjoyed his comedy, but his interview gave me a new perspective on him.
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." ~Maya Angelou

My blog about being a slow, fat, bipolar runner https://myyeartothrive.wordpress.com/
gfyourself
Issues: Emotional eating, dysthymia, anxiety

Post by gfyourself »

This is definitely one of my top episodes of all time.
isley

Post by isley »

That episode got me here. Hearing guys in the arts/entertaining industry talk about having a sad, depressed mother really got to me. How can someone put their face out there in the world of entertainment, when all they heard from their care-giver was discouragement?
I'm struggling with those very issues today.

Return to “Discuss the podcasts.”