Sexually abused by someone younger

Experience in locked residential facilities for youth offenders and the juvenile justice system. I have "seen it all"..... I specialize in teens/young people with various issues (Drug &Alcohol, LGBTQ, self-harm, sex/physical abuse, early psychosis) with a psychoanalytic leaning... I also run the Adult and Teen DBT group at my organization and in charge of crisis situations at the clinic (suicide, self-harm, harm to others). In addition, I am a licensed art therapist and use art therapy as a way to process internal stimuli that is blocked by trauma. I'm based in Portland
Avidiva55
Issues: Severe depression, OCD, binge eating disorder, possible ptsd
preferred pronoun: She

Sexually abused by someone younger

Post by Avidiva55 »

TRIGGER WARNING: I'm still confused about if this constitutes sexual abuse or not. From 7-12 I was severely bullied by twin girls who purported to be my " best friends ". They would show me dead animals ( not ones they killed, but ones hit by cars, etc. ), one threatened me w a butcher knife, and they both would suck on my nipples and put a blunt rouge container on my genitals. They would make me do the same to them. The thing that confuses me so badly is they were two months younger than me. They were also the daughters of my bishop at church. I'm also an artist, so I was wondering how I can use art to deal with this. Also, can you explain to me if this IS considered sexual abuse?
vitalbran
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Sexually abused by someone younger

Post by vitalbran »

Nice Post G.........................

Return to “Erin Taylor LMFT ATR”