Cannot Sleep

AnxietyAttacksSucks
Issues: Asperger Syndrome,Schizoaffective Disorder
preferred pronoun: Jordan

Cannot Sleep

Post by AnxietyAttacksSucks »

I skip sleeping last night cause I was afraid to go to sleep cause of night terrors.now I been awake all day.And tonight I still can't sleep. Why can't I go to sleep.Do I have a sleeping disorder.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Cannot Sleep

Post by manuel_moe_g »

I don't have ability to help, but we can listen. Your pain is recognized, and you don't deserve this pain. Please take care.

I don't know anything about night terrors. What are they like, if you don't mind answering.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
william5

Post by william5 »

AnxietyAttacksSucks wrote: November 5th, 2019, 8:06 pm I skip sleeping last night cause I was afraid to go to sleep cause of night terrors.now I been awake all day.And tonight I still can't sleep. Why can't I go to sleep. Do I have a sleeping disorder or might this be due to my back problem? Already tried changing my mattress with my bed tool from https://mattress-lifter.com.au/
Hi AnxietyAttacksSucks,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble sleeping. It can be really difficult and frustrating to deal with night terrors and other sleeping issues. It sounds like you may be dealing with a sleeping disorder, so I would recommend speaking with a medical professional who can help you determine the cause of your insomnia and give you advice on how to manage it. In the meantime, there are some things you can do to help improve your sleep. Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time each day, avoid caffeine late in the day, and try relaxation techniques like deep breathing and progressive muscle relaxation before bed. I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.
Huge26

Post by Huge26 »

Hello,

It's possible that nightmares and difficulty falling asleep are linked to sleep disorders or other underlying factors. Don't forget that taking care of your general well-being, including managing stress and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, can also contribute to better sleep.

Return to “Sleep Issues”