dont know what to do with my relationship

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
db24

dont know what to do with my relationship

Post by db24 »

I've been dating a girl for just over 2 years, from the first day i knew i didnt want to be with her but im still here, now its getting to the point we're not really talking to each other as much. I did try to end it but she was crying so much i stayed. When I'm with her I'm not my self, she turns me in to a little kid, i have to hold back on a lot of things and she thinks thats me and says i need to work on my self.

What has got me mixed up,

The past few months I've started talking to a girl at work, i didnt start talking to her to pick her up but we got close to each other and talk almost everyday, when im with her im my self, im relaxed i dont think about my tourettes when im with her. Today I gave her my number and asked her if she would like to hung out some time, BTW this is the first time i could ask a girl to do something because I had to know if she would want to see me, she took my number and we're going to hung out as friends.

i dont know what to do now with my girlfriend, i live with her, i know i should let her go but i dont know what is keeping me here.

What do you guys think?
Herself

Re: dont know what to do with my relationship

Post by Herself »

It sounds like you're heading toward a relationship with this other girl. Do you want to hurt your current girlfriend? How much pain do you think she'll feel if you end up cheating on her?

Figure out if you really like the other girl or if she is just NOT your girlfriend.

If you really want out of the current relationship, make a decision and get out. It's not fair to you or the girlfriend to drag things out, and will only get worse if you start seeing someone else.
Fredbo

Re: dont know what to do with my relationship

Post by Fredbo »

I agree with Herself, nothing good comes of a relationship you really don't want to be in. It won't be easy but you must end it with your girlfriend. Good luck....
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”