Sick of it all...

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
Fredbo

Sick of it all...

Post by Fredbo »

I am here because I have not yet found an adequate answer to my question. This statement suggests that there is an adequate answer to be had...
I hate people. I hate all people: people of the past, of the present and those yet to exist. I include myself in this; I wouldn't want anyone to think I am somehow prejudiced in my hatred. And, of course, my hatred is to a greater or lesser degree, but still, a firm and resolute hate persists. The sun never sets on my empire of hate. Ironic that I feel necessary to share these thoughts...

No faith in religion, no faith in art, no faith in science, no faith in humanity and, ultimately, no faith in myself.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Herself

Re: Sick of it all...

Post by Herself »

Is this a new hate, or have you felt this way for a while? Did something happen recently?
Last edited by Herself on March 5th, 2013, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fredbo

Re: Sick of it all...

Post by Fredbo »

I've been salty for a good long while now. Maybe hate is not quite the right word but... Frustration and world weariness definitely. Sooo many years of being beaten down. I hate myself mostly for being a baby regarding my circumstances. Then I get mad when I can't get across that I can't change many of my circumstances. My partner for ten years thinks that she is the problem. She is absolutely not the problem yet is entangled in the web of my poor circumstance, if that makes any sense. It really stinks to have empathy and sensitivity to others... I feel selfish for wanting to be more selfish. There is little honor or fairness in this world and it bothers me to no end. I just want to scream!!!!!
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”