Murderous rage

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
IdentityPoltergeist

Murderous rage

Post by IdentityPoltergeist »

I don't have time to do this but if I don't I might hurt someone. I'm boiling.

Boyfriend's mom coming today from out of state. I asked him to help me with 2 Herculean tasks: clean mirrors and dust. He slept ALL DAY yesterday and then left with a package he said he needed to mail and was gone for 3-4 hours. Yeah, I was pissed.

He has been telling me how everything needs to be perfect or she will flip, I need to steam clean the carpet, the sink has to be perfect, bathrooms spotless, anything we don't want her to see needs to be hidden well or she will snoop (bills included). She already "thinks I'm weird" and so far the only thing she likes about me is I cook and clean. He keeps telling me I need to do this and this and this, while he sits on his ass watching hockey. And last night I took a break to eat and watch Simpsons, he grabbed the remote and switched it in the middle of my episode to sports news.

I was so stressed out I just started screaming. She will be here until Wednesday. And nothing is good enough. I busted my ass an it still isn't good enough.

Really just needed to vent. He has been using my car for everything including picking her up right now. I think I will resent her for what HE is putting me through right now and it isn't fair to her.

But I can't take it out on him because she will be here. This is why I used to cut myself, I couldn't take my anger out on my mom because everyone would make me out to be the insensitive jerk hurting my mom's feelings, which matter more than anyone else's. And if you are thinking he is depressed, no, he doesn't struggle with depression. He just likes to sleep in. If I wake him up even a few minutes early by showering or making any noise I get bitched at. I havbeen sleeping in the guest room because he doesn't sleep well with me now tht it is allergy season. In the winter I get up at 5 am and shovel so he can get up at his regular time. I just feel like a slave and like I don't matter.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." -- Oscar Wilde
IdentityPoltergeist

Re: Murderous rage

Post by IdentityPoltergeist »

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. He never found the time to dust or clean mirrors.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." -- Oscar Wilde
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Murderous rage

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Internet {{{hugs}}}. He sounds like a poopy-britches. Please think of yourself, put your needs first.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”