Financial stuff

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
talkthedog

Financial stuff

Post by talkthedog »

The money stress sends me over the edge, maybe not the bottom, more like hanging on a misplaced tree. I have gotten so much better at handling so many thing s that set my anxiety and depression but the money stuff just seems to be a hole that I keep digging deeper into since my divorce. It's amazing how one stress brings back the others, like being lonely. Ok vent over. Can pass the soap box over.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Financial stuff

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello talkthedog! :D

I know what you mean about money problems. I have a bad habit to try to buy stuff as a way to manage my mood. :oops: :?

Can you give yourself partial credit for improvement? :) I hope so. I sometimes beat myself up for not being perfect, and then I discount the improvement I have made, and I lose all hope, and backslide horrifically! :o :shock:

I hope you don't do that to yourself - you deserve better! :D

All the best, take care, we here are all cheering for your greatest today and tomorrow! :D
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
talkthedog

Post by talkthedog »

Oh man, the shopping therapy has had its bad moments and I have been saying to myself "I don't need anything" as a mantra. It sometimes works! LOL :mrgreen:
talkthedog

Post by talkthedog »

So for more details and an update. When I originally posted I had screwed up my mortgage....again. Well after a small inner breakdown and not calling my parents in a panic, I dealt with it! And quite well! I called the new mortgage company (because the old one sold it) and set everything up to fix it; an electronic payment, and a payment plan, etc. Well the old bank decided the same day to deposit my check and forward it to the new company... long story slightly shortened... I paid my mortgage twice and overdraft my account. And mortgage companies are NOT helpful when you give them too much money... Well lets hope I am caught up before my cable/internet is shut off! LOL!

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”