Meh...

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
letteggs

Meh...

Post by letteggs »

I should really feel great right now...

I've got a job (for the rest of the month, at least) that pays well.
I'm going on vacation for the first time in 2 years to visit my best friend and her new baby at the end of the month.
I got a 4.0 this summer semester, and have an overall GPA of 3.83
I've got 14 friends coming over Friday night for game night.

So why do I feel so useless, lonely, and like a failure?
I did great this past spring and most of the summer. I was out of the house for at least 12 hours a day, in the spring at school doing homework, this summer working and then night class. Now that the semester is over, and I only have work, I feel terrible because my day is not full of things to do.
gfyourself
Issues: Emotional eating, dysthymia, anxiety

Re: Meh...

Post by gfyourself »

It sounds like you are in a temporary phase until your activities pick up again... is there anything that you are interested in doing in the meantime?
letteggs

Re: Meh...

Post by letteggs »

I joined several new groups on meetup.com, but there are no events during the week, everything is on the weekends. I'm trying to get some of my friends to meet up next week, but they're all teachers and either start teaching next week, or are busy getting their classrooms ready. I've got 2 weeks until I can get out of this funk by going on vacation. I guess I'll just have to have a nice "Doctor Who" marathon next week after work, those shows always put me in a better mood.

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”