Podcast Production Suggestions

FixTheWagon
Issues: Sad,Gad,Addiction,Depression,
preferred pronoun: He

Podcast Production Suggestions

Post by FixTheWagon »

Paul, I love the podcast & feel like I'm finding pieces of myself, and of where I fit in in this world, for the first time in years. About 3 or 4 months ago, after hearing you on the WTF podcast with Marc Maron, I immediately headed over to the MIHH podcast to investigate. I had a feeling that it was going to be great, and it was/is. I started listening to the MIHH podcast at episode ONE have been listening, in order, ever since. I'm currently in the middle of episode #231. If I had to guess, I'd reckon I'm spending 30+ hours per week on the show. I am back in therapy & will see a psychiatrist next week.

I feel like a little bit of an expert on the subject of the intros/outros, because of how many times & different manifestations I've repeatedly been exposed to them over the past few months. So I offer these suggestions as a MIHH podcast connoisseur, and as a MIHH podcast historian. I am aware that soon there will be a new intro/outro mix, and my suggestions directly relate to the new remixes:

#1) Bring back a limited edition 5 or 10 episode "Hot Ladle Of Awkward & Icky" intro
(Ford brought back the Thunderbird, Dodge brought back the Charger, we can have a little Awkward & Icky from time to time)

#2) You CAN NOT put enough "Everybody I know is Bizarrely Beautifully Fucked Up"s into the intro/outro's
(this one little sentence is spoken so sincerely heartfelt & profoundly honest that one has to feel connected to the world upon hearing it, each & every time)

I'm curious to hear about any other ideas listeners might have. Thanks for reading, sincerely FixTheWagon

:twocents-02cents: :romance-grouphug:
FSBO: CLASSIC 1980 Toyota Cressida Station Wagon. Steering pulls hard to the left making it hard to drive. Dents, dings & other intrinsic damage. 4 different sized tires. Vintage 1980 Toyota two tone GFY paint theme with faux wood interior.
Paul Gilmartin
Issues: Depression, Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Incest Survivor
preferred pronoun: He

Re: Podcast Production Suggestions

Post by Paul Gilmartin »

Thank you so much for the suggestions and all the support!

Hug,

Paul
http://mentalpod.comNothing degrades the quality of my life like obsessing about the quality of my life.

Return to “Forum Suggestions/Problems”