Struggling Adult with ADHD

DercheFly98
preferred pronoun: she

Struggling Adult with ADHD

Post by DercheFly98 »

Hello everyone, I am 29 years old and I was diagnose with ADHD few months ago. I thought it was just normal for adults being forgetful because we were stress with our work or daily routine. I read some articles and blogs on how to manage my forgetfulness then I read a certain topic that talks about ADHD. I read the symptoms and I can say that maybe I have ADHD. I did not take it seriously, I continue with my life but my forgetfulness get worsen sometimes it resulted me to being out of focus. There are times that it affects my work, I forgot my task or things that I have to do in work. Then, I red back the article and diagnosed myself as an adult with ADHD. I know it is not accurate because I am just self diagnosing that is why I am seeking for advice on what should I do regarding this matter.
Any comments would be much appreciated.
dustinjesquivel
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Struggling Adult with ADHD

Post by dustinjesquivel »

This site is not just about blog. They also have test about ADHD and can give you advice about your problem.
This is the link of the blog. https://www.adhdcentre.co.uk
randomletter_uckface
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, mild dissociation, sex and love addiction
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Struggling Adult with ADHD

Post by randomletter_uckface »

Check out "Russel Barkley" on youtube, he breaks down the issues of ADHD in a way that is easy to grasp.
There are also youtubers who vlog about their own ADHD and different issues/solutions to problems that might entail.

Return to “Forum Suggestions/Problems”