Tapatalk?

Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Tapatalk?

Post by Cheldoll »

I'd love to be able to access these forums through my mobe device -- would it be possible to get it activated with Tapatalk? I bet it would encourage more activity and maybe even attract a few more people through the app itself.
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tapatalk?

Post by admin »

Cheldoll,

Thanks for your suggestion. I emailed my web guy to ask his opinion. I see you live in Portland. I love Portland. I'm coming there to do the Bridgetown Comedy Festival April 18-21. Don't know anything more specific other than that. Forgive me if we've already discussed this. I know I've had about a half dozen conversations with Portland folks and get mixed up as to who is who since sometimes they email me and sometimes it's their forum name. You can always email me directly at mentalpod@gmail.com as well.

Paul
Swinney101

Post by Swinney101 »

I agree if you can swing it tapatalk would be great, software used on a gaming website I was a mod on. Great access with apps and encourages users to check it more often, like at the waiting room for your doc.
hookinmyhead

Post by hookinmyhead »

+1 for tapatalk. (or just a mobile friendly version of the forum)

Last bumped by hookinmyhead on April 18th, 2014, 3:35 am.

Return to “Forum Suggestions/Problems”