Surveys

kitkat

Surveys

Post by kitkat »

I was wondering, is there a way to comment on specific surveys? I see they are sometimes discussed in the episode's thread if it was read on the show, but aside from that. I just find some surveys really interesting and it might be another way to reach out to people? Or am I opening up a horrible can of worms? Haha

What do you guys think?
fifthsonata

Re: Surveys

Post by fifthsonata »

He announces the usernames or nicknames of the people. If people were to use more identifying usernames you could call them out specifically in the forums, perhaps?
Paul Gilmartin
Issues: Depression, Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Incest Survivor
preferred pronoun: He

Post by Paul Gilmartin »

Kitkat,
I LOVE that idea. Why don't people discuss it inside the Discuss the Podcasts thread? Maybe a header like Surveys for Ep #116 - Meghan Parkansky #2 ? That would differentiate it from the thread created to discuss her interview. Or I guess it wouldn't hurt to join that thread with discussion of the surveys.

Or do you think a Discuss the Surveys would be better?

Paul
http://mentalpod.comNothing degrades the quality of my life like obsessing about the quality of my life.
kitkat

Post by kitkat »

I was going to say a new page would be great but I see you've already made it! :D I hope it gets going, I'm always really interested in the surveys. When I have some time I'm definitely going to make some posts~

Thanks! :D

Return to “Forum Suggestions/Problems”