A Mental Pod to call your own

If you feel like showing your art or an expression of who you are, do it here.
JTP

A Mental Pod to call your own

Post by JTP »

Hello everybody. Long time listener, first time poster. I had this idea: Wouldn't it be great, whenever you needed to scream to the Heavens, "Why me, God?" or perhaps to your elephant neighbors upstairs, "Fuck you to Hell! I'm gonna cut your fucking legs off and beat you, and the entire HOA who haven't done shit about making you put down a carpet --to death with them," or just needed to quiet your mind, you had a place to do it that wasn't your car, or the woods, or into a hand towel or pillow? Better than great. Awesome! So, with our friend, Paul, in mind I put together this mockup of what could become the world's first, "Mental Pod."
Let's imagine that we could get Paul to build it. Leaving the (sustainable) wood choice to him, what other features should it have?
I have a couple of ideas to start us off:
1) Ipod jack and high fidelity speakers to handle everything from Eckhart Tolle to Slipknot.
2) Fold down bench so you could bounce off the padded walls without cracking your shins.
Attachments
Der Mental Pod
Der Mental Pod
JTP_mpod mock_1.jpg (184.34 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Re: A Mental Pod to call your own

Post by Cheldoll »

This... is... brilliant.
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
JTP

Re: A Mental Pod to call your own

Post by JTP »

Thank you, Cheldoll! :D

Return to “Express Your Creativity”