Exhibitionism

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
ovoce
Issues: Depression and anxiety, cutting, suicidal, food addiction, rape survivor
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Exhibitionism

Post by ovoce »

This is maybe a different kind of exhibitionism than those mentioned here, but starting at about 16 I would do webcam shows (sometimes fully nude just dancing around, sometimes masturbating, sometimes just showing a lot of cleavage and talking to guys). I was constantly picked on in school for my looks so it was nice to get compliments for my appearance and know I turned people on. This continued in college in the form of me posting nudes in forums a lot. Those are all still floating around out there, undeletable. Makes me a little nervous I guess, but what can you do.

I definitely never did this because I found it to be a turn on, just as a safe means to escape and not be told I'm fat and ugly for once.

I don't think I would ever do anything in public or have sex in front of others or anything out of fear they'd make fun of me for being disgusting or something. I'd rather do kinky shit in private with my husband haha :P
rogerthedodger
Issues: exhibitionism
preferred pronoun: he

Post by rogerthedodger »

I get turned on by walking around in public with really short cut off jean shorts with a good portion of my bare bum cheeks exposed and bare feet. I love the looks I get(smiling, laughing, shocked, disgusted etc.) as people see my bare behind and many look down at my bare feet which also turns me on. Grocery and other retail stores, small shopping malls, parks and eating establishments is where I go like this. I try not to do it too much but drift back into it.
rogerthedodger
Issues: exhibitionism
preferred pronoun: he

Post by rogerthedodger »

I am aroused by exposing my bare bottom in public and there are two ways I do this. One is to walk around on streets, small malls, retail stores, grocery stores and eating establishments in really short cut off jean shorts with a good portion of my bare bum cheeks on display. I love the looks I get(shocked, smiling, laughing, disgusted etc.). The other way is to pull my pants down in my car and hang moons out the window or slide down the outside of the passengers door with my bum bare.

Return to “Sexuality”