and I'm back!

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
meh
Issues: Bipolar, depression, general all around ick
preferred pronoun: That

and I'm back!

Post by meh »

I've been away for a while.

Sometimes I vanish from here because I'm feeling fine, thank you very much. Other times I'm feeling the opposite and I don't want to be reminded. Or I just don't have the mental energy to even type the URL.

Anyway.... since we last spoke, my wife and me came thisclose to separating. The week before I was going to move out we both had a 'what the fuck are we doing' moment. We agreed to work on our own issues, she's in therapy and I'm back in therapy.

It's been pretty bumpy but it feels like we're trying.

Relative to a topic I bought up down below - when we were in separation mode we were talking about seeing other people and making sure we didn't upset the kids. She kept her or him when talking about my potential dates. Not her, but her and him.

The kids are off to sleep away camp next week and we're going to celebrate by getting the hell out of town. I expect / hope there will be some serious conversations about things - like sexuality, the status of our open relationship, etc etc.

Anyway - I missed you guys. Really.

-meh
"Of course you have an active inner life, you're bipolar"
my therapist.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: and I'm back!

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello meh, welcome back! Glad to read that you are taking care of yourself. All the best, cheers!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Sexuality”