Is it an anxiety or something else?

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
Geek

Is it an anxiety or something else?

Post by Geek »

I've had anxiety before, and it goes away once the situation has calmed down. I have an intense job that had me walking on eggshells. I've been traveling for the last couple of days, and I've had nausea and other stomach issues. I'm feeling better now that I'm flying back home today. Is it anxiety? I'd like to hear your opinion.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Is it an anxiety or something else?

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Yeah, I agree that just anxiety can put one into an altered state for a while. Please take care, all the best, cheers! :D
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Cheldoll »

That screams anxiety to me! If you're lucky it's just a product of the stress from your job and not indicative of a chronic mental illness a doctor might diagnose. Hope you're still feeling better. :D
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
ghughes1980
Issues: Physical disability, mental disability, depression, anxiety, PTSD
preferred pronoun: He

Post by ghughes1980 »

Anxiety as a feeling is normal, ok, it's fine to feel it. When anxiety begins to order your life then by all means get some advice from a doctor. That might just be enough it may not require meds just management. Please don't think that feeling anxious about things is abnormal because it isn't ok. Everyone in the world feels anxious if we didn't nothing would ever get done.

Return to “Anxiety”