From what I remember or am told

To start a discussion post a new topic.
SW3NGY

From what I remember or am told

Post by SW3NGY »

I would be in jail by 13 my mom was told through a psychic. My aunts and uncles and grandparents all thought the same. They told me in my late 20s that they were worried about me. I was very hyperactive and had a bad temper. I would get jealous if cousins were not playing with me or paying attention. I would hit them with toys or toy weapons. I was a nut case I'm told. I remember very little of my childhood. All is negative. I remember upsetting my uncle as a child and him throwing me to the floor for saying his wife an children stink. Mom told me I nearly made my grade 2 teacher lose her baby. That family and friends thought i should be on Ritalin. Friends parents from those early times said they are glad to see I've calmed down. Now I've been on cypralex for 7 years and just stopped 2 weeks ago because I have a sexual side effect. I also take Wellbutrin 300 mg. but my anxiety and craziness are back. And I feel overwhelmed and out of control. I was normal for awhile so I thought. But now I can see and feel I am not.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: From what I remember or am told

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Maybe your childhood behavior could have been better, but the recurring theme in your childhood stories are profoundly unenlightened adults.

While you are sorting out your medicines, you are allowed to be kind to yourself and only hang around cool, empathic people.

Please be kind to yourself, you had a terrible shortage of adults being kind to you when you were growing up. We here are all cheering for you and for your greatest today and tomorrow! :clap: :dance: :D
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Childhood”