a long hug

Don't be afraid to describe the way you'd like to be hugged and how it would make you feel.
MR_Elisha26

a long hug

Post by MR_Elisha26 »

i want a hug that lasts 30secs to 2 minutes..the type of hug were you begin to breathe in sync with each other..no words..just bodys held tightly. i want to feel their heartbeat and their body relax into mine.i need a healing hug..one that is comforting and not just a quick hi and bye. i never get care hugs..i just want a love one to say "come here and let me hug you" but no one does..and it seems like no one will..and i dont know how to ask for this type of hug without makin the other person feel uncomfortable..and that makes me shy away even more.

i wish i could find a person that would just come and hold me when i need them..and outside of that we have very little contact..
muchlove.
lawlessness45

Re: a long hug

Post by lawlessness45 »

I really sympathize with you. I often find myself longing for that kind of hug too. Just the ones where someone holds you and you feel completely safe. I hope you will one day find someone who can provide that. Until then I offer a virtual internet hug. I know they aren't nearly as satisfying, but I hope it at least helps you feel less alone. Be well, and hang in there.
"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
Sarah Williams

Return to “I Just Really Need a Hug”