Like a dog to it's owner

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
Wren

Like a dog to it's owner

Post by Wren »

I love soft cardigans.
I love soup.
I love autumn and winter because they are full of soft cardigans and soup.
I love my dog (perhaps to a ridiculous extent) and our quiet morning walks.
I love Sundays at home with my husband, neither of us needing to go anywhere and eating all our meals together.
I love watching the behavior and activity of squirrels, like how one buries a nut or runs across a wire.
I love seeing a neighbor I've never seen before doing anything at all.
I love making stories up about the neighbors I know nothing about, all the Boo Radleys and Jonses with dark secrets.
I love when I have a great idea for an art piece or poem and I have the ability to write it down in time and not lose it.
I love when my pets send me signs that they are happy and the fulfillment I get knowing I'm taking good care of them.
I love when my cooking impresses a friend.
I love the smell of wood burning.
I love when you crave a certain food or drink and you get that food or drink and it's actually just as good in your mouth and as pleasing as you imagined it to be.
I love when I surprise myself in a good way, like when I sit back and look at a painting and I'm surprised at how well I can actually paint.
I love getting mail from my penpal.
I love that I love the music my husband listens to and makes.
I love when I've picked the last bit of nail polish off a nail.
I love remembering my dreams.
I love the sense of accomplishment I get when I've learned a new technique in art or cooking.
I love stepping very slowly on very delicate, dry, and crunchy autumn leaves.
I love when a gingko tree has turned all yellow and dropped it's leaves and it's not been windy so there's a perfect yellow circular blanket on the ground around the trunk.

Return to “Love Off”