My loves

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
JoannaTheMad
Issues: Anxiety
preferred pronoun: He

My loves

Post by JoannaTheMad »

I love the ability to pause live TV and talk about it with my girlfriend

I love watching a movie or TV show I've seen hundreds of times and seeing a scene or hearing a line I've forgotten about

I love when nobody is home and I can pee or poop with the door open

I love having discussions with people with conflicting views who aren't dicks

I love nailing a really hard guitar solo after working on it at a slow tempo for a long time

I love when I see other people in their cars singing or air-drumming and just in general enjoying themselves

I love hitting a streak of green lights

I love when a long drive passes by really quickly

I love having a job where I can listen to podcasts all damn day!

I love wearing long sleeved t-shirts

I love when I listen to an album while driving and it ends right when I get to my final location

I love the feeling of relief of when I don't have work the next day

I love being able to pick up immediately with a friend I haven't seen in years

I love high pressure showers

I love waking up in the middle of the night, feeling fully-rested, but then finding out I have plenty more time for sleep

I love when people are kind to each other on the road

I love taking a day off from making myself be productive and not worrying about getting anything done

I love watching my friends succeed

I love those few friends with whom I feel like I don't have to work at a conversation

I love live studio recordings and hearing some of the little differences between a band's album and live performance

I love being able to see a bad movie and still enjoy it

I love the comfort my heated seats provide on a cold day, never making me want to leave my car

I love when I'm not able to sleep, worrying about something that hasn't happened or isn't happening, and my cat comes in, forcing me to be present in the moment and cuddling with him

I love seeing a couple that's still in love after many years

Return to “Love Off”