Giant shark

To start a discussion post a new topic, otherwise just comment on other people's.
sdjustinr

Giant shark

Post by sdjustinr »

Sometimes when i'm falling asleep I get the image in my head of a giant shark. I'm usually wading in the ocean while I see it pass in front of me or sometimes face me. It's usually the size of a two story house or bigger and it gives me I guess a sense of terror and foreboding. It's rarely ever an actual dream. more like the flash of an image while I'm laying down. It's like when people describe how they feel like they're falling just as they sleep. Anyway, I've been having that same 'daydream' since I was a kid. I think it's something manifesting from my unconscious and I'm fascinated by what it could mean. Though it might just mean that I've seen Jaws too many times.. :lol:

Anybody have something similar?
lawlessness45

Re: Giant shark

Post by lawlessness45 »

Howdy sdjustinr.

I found your post interesting, and thought I would reply. Not sure if I experience quite the same thing, but sometimes right as I'm drifting off, or just as I get settled into bed I will get a clear image of someone standing in my room. They are usually in the door way or one of the corners, an I often find myself either sitting up to get a good look, or cautiously peeking around. This usually startles me or I at least can't fall asleep until I've glanced around and made sure no one is there. Not sure if it is the same as the "shark flash" you get, but I thought it sounded similar enough to share. :)
"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
Sarah Williams

Return to “I Want to Share a Dream I Had or Keep Having”