Yep, Troubles Indeed

moonlightwatie
Issues: loss of spouse, depression, breakups, adjusting meds
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Yep, Troubles Indeed

Post by moonlightwatie »

Well, I need to get my finances in order before I can move forward with the homebuying. Kinda figured, but it's good to knowIfor now.

I don't have any really "angry breakup" songs in my playlist. Mostly stuff that expresses how I feel about the whole situation.
Moonlight Watie
"To be great is to be misunderstood."--Ralph Waldo Emerson
moonlightwatie
Issues: loss of spouse, depression, breakups, adjusting meds
preferred pronoun: she

Post by moonlightwatie »

Ok, so where was I last time? Oh yeah, no change of housing in the near future, leaving awkward cohabitation with Sweetie. :?

We can make small talk but it's weird. I try to spend as long as I can outside the house when Darling works late. I miss him in a way, and am working towards not feeling resentful as hell for being forced to break up with him.

I'm looking on the bright side and taking advantage of the fact that Darling trusts me not to jump into bed with my friends just 'cause I've done so in the past. :dance: I'm still poly, but I'm only dating Darling for now, while I figure out what I want my future to be now that I don't have to consider Sweetie in the plans.

I've already gotten to visit The Late Mr. Watie's best friend M for the first time in nearly 7 years. I had an errand to run in his neck of the woods, so I decided to go up a day early to stay at his place to keep the errand from being a single exhausting day.
Nothing was expected of me but to make myself at home. M had plans, so while he was out, I watched a movie and had a very relaxing bath in his huge tub. I definitely gotta go back to M's again soon, and maybe bring Darling with me.

I get to spend part of this weekend with my bestie, Leo, for the first time since the Global Situation. It'll be nice to take a short train ride and spend time chilling and being music geeks. Leo and I go back 30+ years, and he's one of the few people who understands what I've been through.

And, of course, I've been missing the Late Mr. Watie a lot lately. I know to some extent it was easier to put my energy into building a life with Sweetie than to spend it in Widowhood Lament.
Moonlight Watie
"To be great is to be misunderstood."--Ralph Waldo Emerson
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Post by snoringdog »

And, of course, I've been missing the Late Mr. Watie a lot lately.
I'm sorry that you lost your husband/friend.

Return to “Relationship Troubles”