ghostmouse chronicles (because she's pretentious as fuck)

Feel free to comment on other people's diary entries, but start a new thread click "post a new topic" to write about your own life. Title the thread the name of your username. Like "XXXXX's Diary"
ghostmouse

Re: ghostmouse chronicles (because she's pretentious as fuck

Post by ghostmouse »

It's probably ridiculous that I'm less embarrassed by the idea of going to China, getting fired by the school, and having to come back home and tell everybody that, than I am by the idea of saying out loud right now that maybe I shouldn't go to China until I get like, professional strategies and shit to deal with my brain.
ghostmouse

Post by ghostmouse »

On the plus side, I am feeling not insignificant relief that it's just occurred to me that the likelihood of getting fired if I have a major depressive episode over there is in fact a form of non-suicidal exit strategy. Should the situation arise.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Please take care and travel safely, ghostmouse. Sending you good vibes and Internet hugs {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
ghostmouse

Post by ghostmouse »

It's been a while since I updated here. I'm not in China. I didn't end up going. There was a slight visa issue which I could have fixed, but decided to take it as a sign. I moved to a new city, not too far from home. I'm not working camp this summer, because I didn't think moving back home for the season would be good for my forward momentum. I love the city I'm in, but I'm also feeling torn, like I should make an attempt to move to the city where my best friend is living before I get too settled here. He's halfway across the country. That both makes me think I'm crazy not to jump up and work out a way to be closer, & makes me think I'd be crazy to pick up & move there. He & his boyfriend are the only people I know there. It's also a more expensive place to live (although easier to find work). idk. It's an ongoing question.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Keep us informed, ghostmouse. Take care of yourself, you deserve it.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Dear Diary”