Help (podcast help that is)

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
Libertas
Issues: addicted to everything, current issue gambling
preferred pronoun: he

Help (podcast help that is)

Post by Libertas »

New iphone, had the app on my Samsung, for the life of me I cant figure out how to get the app for this podcast onto my new iphone.

Can someone help,I have tried app store and itunes, but I dont know how.

I also dont know how to sign in to my WTF Premium (Marc Maron) account which I had on my old phone...

Thanks
Libertas
Issues: addicted to everything, current issue gambling
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Help (podcast help that is)

Post by Libertas »

Itunes and podcasts work differently than on android/samsung

I want to have this podcast on my phone, my iphone 6s plus
Peanut
Issues: Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, ADHD
preferred pronoun: She

Re: Help (podcast help that is)

Post by Peanut »

Hi Libertas,
I don't think you have received an answer, so I'm going to try to help. I only have an iPod Touch 5th Generation, but it should still be similar enough to get you to the right place.
First: Is there an icon for Podcasts? On my iPod it is purple. You should be able to touch that and it will open the app. At the bottom right of the page should be a search icon. Touch that and type "mental illness" in the search bar. It should bring up several options, of which Mental Health Happy Hour will be there for you to touch to download.
Second: If you don't have an icon for the Podcasts app, you should be able to go to the App Store and download the Podcasts app from there. Then follow the instructions above to find the podcast.
I hope this helps! :)

Return to “Introducing yourself!”